Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to In Love With Plants

Just as Cowgirls are in love with their horses, Musicians with their instruments, Mathmeticians with their numbers and Astronomers with their stars so are Herbalists in love with their plants!

Thus, I am unabashedly, passionately, head-over-heals in love with plants and the landscapes within which they live! In fact, my love affair with my landscape has far outlasted any other love affair.

And so I offer this blog, “In Love With Plants” a forum by which I will be sharing with you my love of plants and the landscapes within which they live. You'll meet many of my favourites, both the weeds and the wild ones. You'll learn about their many virtues and perhaps you may even fall in love with some of them yourself....I'm hoping so!

Let the Love Affair begin!

1 comment: